Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you the Apple Payment Plan for Bad Credit with Easy Method.
When you want to buy something in installments, it is a common practice that the lender does your credit analysis to get a good look at your historical financial records. A good credit rating on your part means that the lender can rest assured that he will get the payment back on time.
But as a customer, you can be at a disadvantage if you have a bad credit report, which may hinder your financing.
Though there is still some saving grace left with Apple’s payment plan bad credit, if you are worried about your bad credit history, then you may take a sigh of relief.
Apple provides financial help to customers with any credit history with their Rent to Own Macbook No Credit Check program that enables customers to buy items on installments in a specified lease duration.
Rent to Own Mac book No Credit Check Program:
This program helps customers buy any Apple product even if they have a bad credit history with very affordable payment plans. As a customer, you can finance a mac book without a prior credit analysis and pay for it over a set period.
The duration of the lease is decided based on price, quality, and the seller itself. Often the lease period is of 1 to 2 months.
Advantages of Rent to Own Mac Book No Credit Check:
- No credit analysis: You are free to buy any item and are not limited to purchase what you need even with a bad credit score.
- Affordable Payment Plan: As the lease period is spread over time, it makes the payment of the item much cheaper and flexible.
Disadvantages of Rent to Own Mac Book No Credit Check:
- Leasing Contract: Like every other leasing contract, this contract also has a fine as a penalty if bleached.
Process of Getting Help from Apple with No Credit Check:
To finance a mac book with bad credit and to get help from the Rent to Own mac book No Credit Check Program, you need to:
- Look for a seller: Look for a seller who has the item you are looking for and before settling on a lease, take into consideration the quality, price, and lease period on the item he has. The search for the seller can be done through social media platforms, websites, or even by visiting the shop itself.
- Fill up the application form: Now, after deciding on the seller, you will have to fill an application form mentioning all your details and details of the item you would like to purchase on credit. The form can be filled on the website of the seller or in the store itself.
- Approval from the program: The application is then checked for approval. The Apple program checks the application’s authenticity and eligibility and then decides how much amount of the item to give you on credit. You will be notified by the seller of the value you qualify to get as credit.
- Sign a leasing agreement: After the approval is done, the next step is to collect the item you want to buy and sign a lease agreement indicating the amount and the duration you need to pay.
Also Read – How to Get a Free iPhone and Avoid Scams
Apple Credit Card:
Apple launched an Apple Card which is made to focus on privacy, security, and financial management. It rewards you for purchasing an Apple item either through online shopping or in-person purchase through Apple pay. The card may help you in improving your bad credit over time.
While enrolling for a credit card, a FICO score is generally used to determine your weightage, which informs lenders of your ability to repay the amount. There are many FICO Scores, but Apple uses FICO Score 9.
The FICO Score nine ranges from 300 to 850, with above 660 considered as the desirable score. But many Apple credit card users have claimed to have purchased an item with a score of 600 or below also.
How Do You Purchase with the Apple Card?
The Apple card can be used in two different ways for purchase:
- In-store Purchase
If a store is eligible for Apple pay, in this case, all you need to do is double click on the side button of your iPhone and complete the authentication process and then hold the phone over the card reader. The process will be completed automatically.
- Online Purchase
When purchasing online, choose Apple Pay at the checkout to use the Apple card. Double click the side button of your iPhone and complete the authentication process. You can also use the Apple pay service through iPad, Mac, or Apple watch.
Does the Apple Card Enable You to Build Credit?
Proper utilization of your Apple card can help you in maintaining and rebuilding your bad credit over time. If you want to give a boost to your credit score, make sure to repay your lease payments on time and on a regular basis while trying to keep the balance on your credit card as low as possible.
Companies That Provide You with Bad Credit Loan Programs:
Apart from the Apple No Credit Check Mac book Program, other companies provide lease even to those who have a bad credit score. Some of them are mentioned below:
This is also a type of ”Rent to Own Mac book no credit check” company that provides the customer with a wide of products to shop from. It provides quick and easy ways to purchase mac book products on the lease without any fees.
The payment plans are quite affordable and flexible, too, depending upon the debtor’s ability to pay. The lease period can be spread out for over a year, depending on the item’s price.
- Your age should be more than 18 years when you apply for credit purchase.
- You must have a consistent earning source per month that is enough for you to pay your bills without delaying your other payments.
- A bank account is required that is in an inactive state for more than three months.
- You must have USA citizenship or must be a permanent resident.
- First, visit the official website of FlexShopper flexshopper.com, and read their terms and conditions for credit. This step is crucial to know what might be the consequences if you happen to break the conditions in the future.
- Now, fill up the application form you can get from their website with your correct details and click submit.
- When your application has been approved, you can now choose any product which comes under the range of your approved credit limit.
- When the choice of the product has been made, select the agreement button and finish with the process.
- Sign in a leasing agreement when the product has been delivered to you and start your lease repayment when the first installment is due.
2. iRent A Mac:
This is another one of the ”finance mac books pro no credit check” type of company which has been in existence for more than five years. It provides online services to the customers by collaborating with the tech giant Apple to ensure that the customers always get a high-quality product of their choice.
Like FlexShopper, it also has a leasing period for over a year with the payment plans starting from one week, two weeks, or four weeks.
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- You must have a consistent flow of earning and be employed for more than six months in a row.
- The monthly income should not be less than $1200.
- You must possess a debit or a credit card.
- Take a visit to their official website irentamac.net and read all the terms and conditions laid out carefully.
- Now, fill up an application form that you can get from the same website with your correct details and submit it.
- Choose the product that you would like to buy.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the company and click on the accept button.
- When the product is delivered to you, sign in the lease document and start making a regular payment to have complete ownership of the product.
When it comes to the ”buy now pay later” types of companies, LeaseVille stands firm in its place at the front lines. It is a US company dedicated to helping customers buy the item they desire to promise that they will return the money over some time.
It serves online, and customers can choose what product they want and make the payment later, either monthly, mid-week, or weekly installments. To the relief of many people, the company does not check for credit score and charges no interest and fees on the lease duration, which is usually for a year.
- Age should exceed 18 years.
- Must be on consistent monthly wage employment for at least six months.
- Must have a bank account that should be active and in use.
- Social security number is a must in this case.
- You will have to visit the official website of LeaseVille, leaseville.com, to read the terms and conditions and to fill up the form.
- Choose which product you want to buy from the different choices on their online store and make an order.
- Before completing the process, select the terms and conditions button and click submit to approve the delivery of the product.
- When the product arrives at your doorstep, sign in on the lease agreement and start paying your lease payment.
RentDelite also has many customers under its wings. Its online service provides g the customers a chance to buy their desired electronic item at regular monthly installments without extra cost and fees. The company provides credit even to those with a bad credit score.
The company is also involved in the ‘finance mac book no credit check’ program, which helps many customers lease a mac book pro with bad credit. The company helps its customers with its flexible and affordable payment plans where the lease goes to a maximum of one year.
The customers are allowed to repay the credit either on a monthly or weekly basis.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or more.
- Must have a consistent source of income and should be employed for at least six months.
- Should have a working email address.
- Must own a debit or credit card.
- Visit the official website rentdelite.com and read and fully understand the terms and conditions laid out by them.
- Download and fill-up the application form.
- Choose the product you want to buy from a wide of products and shop.
- Before submitting your request, click on the terms and conditions button ad accept.
- The product will be delivered to you in no time, and you will have to sign in the lease documents to start paying your lease payments.
5. Electro Finance:
Electro Finance is another famous company that helps customers buy mac book products even if they have a bad credit score on a monthly lease. With the help of Electro Finance, you can get a hold of items worth $3000.
Like every other leasing company, this also has very flexible and affordable payment plans with the duration of the lease spread over a year.
- The applicant must not be below 18 years.
- Should possess a social security number.
- Must own a debit or credit card.
- Visit their website electrofinance.com and read all the instructions, policies, and terms and conditions laid out by them.
- You will get an application form on the same website, and you must fill in the details correctly and submit it.
- Choose the product you want to buy and accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the said button.
- When the delivery arrives, sign in the lease document and start your regular lease payments.
6. Gain Saver:
This is another one of those companies that provide mac book products, iPads, etc., through an online platform where the customers do not have to pay all at once. The best part about Gain Saver is that it provides refurbished mac book items at a lower cost to even those having a bad credit score.
Refurbished items are comparatively much cheaper, and many people cannot afford to buy brand new. They have flexible and affordable payment options, and the lease period is spread over a year.
How Does It Work?
You have to trade one of your old items for the product you want to buy, for which you will be given a Gain Saver store credit. The credit will then be used to get the refurbished item, and whatever remaining amount is left will be repaid in the form of installments.
If you want to buy a refurbished product without having to trade in, all you have to do is:
- Visit their official website gainsaver.com and select your preferred item.
- Accept the policies and terms and conditions and then click to approve the order.
- You will be delivered your order within a few days, and you must sign in on the lease documents to start your lease payments.
Other Alternative Ways to Finance iPhone, Mac book, or iPad:
1. Barclay Card:
Apart from the above said companies that offer the ”buy now pay later” program, the Barclay Card is also another alternative to buy all Apple products easily in installments.
The card has been financially rewarded by Apple that lets people buy the Apple, MacBook, or iPads products and pay for them later with zero interest rate at regular installments.
The lease duration in this card is from 6 to 18 months with very affordable iPad payment plans. However, to maintain your credit score, you should make all the payments on time to avoid any differed interest.
Amazon is another great platform that allows people to finance all apple products, MacBooks, and iPads. It helps customers buy the product they desire at zero-interest loans and that too without any credit check.
You can search the iPad payment plan no credit check for Amazon before initializing any transaction. But all said and done, Amazon is a trusted site with affordable payment plans and monthly installments.
Ending the Article:
It is no doubt that Apple products are of the best quality and everyone wants to have one. Be it a mobile phone, Mac book, iPad, etc. But the fact is also not hidden that they are quite expensive to buy compared to other products. Not everyone can afford to have an iPhone or Mac book or iPad.
Here we have made things easier for you. The above-listed companies are all set to help anyone in need who wants to buy Apple products but cannot pay at once and those who have a bad credit score to take on lease.
With the help of the above alternatives given, you can finance mac book products with no credit check and that too at an affordable rate with no upfront cost.
Now, if the question ”can I finance a mac book with bad credit” ever comes to your mind, remember the answer is Yes and that we have already laid out different solutions for you here.